BCAA Energy is the World’s first health combined energy drink with a clean recipe and more nutrients and health benefits than any other energy drink on the market.
- High energy boost with no after-crash
- 14g total protein per can (7g collagen and 7g BCAAs)
- 7g Essential Amino Acids
- Aids muscle growth, repair and recovery
- Contains L-Carnitine to promote a healthy heart and reduce fatigue
- Vitamin infused with B Vitamins and Glucuronolactone
- Increases mental alertness
- Provides anaerobic and aerobic performance support
- High in collagen which has been proven to provide elasticity and firmness to the skin
- Sugar free with no aspartame or acesulfame
- Increased energy and focus
- 180mg caffeine per can (drink in moderation)
- Only 25 calories per can
- Delicious fruity flavour!
BCAA Energy drink is a clean, sugar free multivitamin energy drink packed with BCAAs (Branched Amino Acids), EAAs (Essential Amino acids) and Protein (Collagen) which is a world’s first! It’s an innovative drink developed by gym Owners for fitness enthusiasts filling a void that has been missing in the energy drink market.
Our first offering is fruit fusion, which is a fruity burst of flavour in the mouth. It is packaged in a 500ml can and ready to drink. It is a refreshing, slightly carbonated drink that is loaded with all the nutrients and proteins required for healthy living,
It’s explosive formula unleashes a mega boost of energy to your stimulate mind and body without the sugar crash. It truly is an all- inclusive drink to keep you on top of your game.
BCAA Energy will assist in maximising performance and reaching goals. It has branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) which assist muscle protein synthesis, hydrolyzed collagen which supports the re-growth of joint tissue and helps relieve joint pain. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are crucial in the synthesis of muscle growth, prevention of muscle catabolism and mental health. It also has added B vitamins that support energy metabolism. Caffeine aids in achieving sharper focus and increased stamina, along with aminos such as taurine, said to enhance brain function.
BCAA is free from added sugar, so it serves as a pick-me-up, minus the calories. Each 500ml can contains only 25 calories! BCAA Energy can be enjoyed before your training, or at any time of day or to give you that extra boost when you need it most.
What’s makes BCAA Energy so Unique?
- A slightly carbonated energy drink with caffeine to provide a boost, stamina and focus without the ‘crash’.
- Contains BCAA’s and EAA’s to aid muscle growth and repair.
- Contains a total of 14g protein per can
- High in collagen, a complex protein found in the body’s bones, muscles, digestive system, tendons and skin. Helps support the regrowth of joint tissue and gives skin its strength and elasticity
- Additional aminos include taurine and l-tyrosine, thought to assist brain function.
- With B vitamins to foster a sustained release of energy and additional multi-vitamins.
- Sugar free with no aspartame and naturally sweetened
- Low-calorie – only 25 calories per 500ml
- Available in our refreshing, fruit fusion flavour
How can BCAA Energy help me reach my goals?
Occasionally we all require additional help to feel motivated and energised, so why not try BCAA Energy to kick start your day! It’s designed to pep you up when you need it most without the after crash of common sugar-filled drinks. This enables you to achieve your training targets even when you’re feeling a little uninspired. Bursting with BCAA’s, EAA’s, proteins, multivitamins and B vitamins, added nutritional support is given with every sip. BCAA Energy is ideal for pre-workout consumption or for refreshment any other time of day.
Who is BCAA Energy suitable for?
- Athletes and fitness enthusiasts looking for an increase in energy before they train, or as and when required.
- Those actively avoiding carbs/sugar – especially those on a weight management plan.
- Individuals wanting to support muscle function and optimise activity output.
- Anyone looking for increase energy.
- Not recommended for people under the age of 16.
% Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) for individuals 4 years and older. *%NRV not established.
Ingredients: water, carbon dioxide, collagen hydrolysate (from pork) (1%), acid: citric acid; acidity regulator: sodium citrates; taurine (0.4%), Caffeine (0.035%), sucralose, flavouring, colours: allura red (E129), brilliant blue (E133); vitamins: niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12.
Warning: With sweetener. High caffeine content; not recommended for children or pregnant women or breast-feeding women (35 mg/100 ml). Not recommended for people sensitive to caffeine. Store in a cool, dry place. E129: may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Drink chilled, do not mix with alcohol. Shake gently before opening. It is not recommended to consume more than 1 can per day. Sedimentation is a natural fenomen.
Typical Amino Acid Composition
The amino acid consumption was determined by amino acid analysis as described in Ph Eur. 2.256 (Version 8).
The proteins were hydrolysed for 24 hours to their individual amino acid constituents in the presence of 6 n HCI at 110°C. The amide links in the side chains of glutamine and asparagine are hydrolyzed to form glutamic acid and aspartic acid. Following the hydrolysis, the amino acids are covalently labelled with 6 – aminoquinolyl-N-hydroxysuccinimidyl carbamate (AQC; AccQ-Flour reagent, Waters Inc. ) using a precolumn derivatisation technique. The derivatives are separated by C18 reversed-phase HPLC and quantified by fluroescence detection.
(Determination of data: Protagen AG, Dortmund, Germany).